Avtransport Callbacks missing in cling-support-2.0.1.jar

Avtransport Callbacks missing in cling-support-2.0.1.jar

Twallet
First of all, Hi, and thank you for cling.

I am currently working on project, and I noticed that

org.fourthline.cling.support.avtransport.callback.Previous
org.fourthline.cling.support.avtransport.callback.Next

exist in the source on github, and in the documentations, but they are not part of the latest downloadable release.

Could you update the jar files please?

Re: Avtransport Callbacks missing in cling-support-2.0.1.jar

Open an issue on github please, no idea what happened there.

Re: Avtransport Callbacks missing in cling-support-2.0.1.jar

sebroth
Next/Prev actions are merged & due for release in 2.0.2.