BubbleUPnP does not correctly handle EOS from renderer

Ole

BubbleUPnP does not correctly handle EOS from renderer

Ole
I have developed an audio-only renderer on Android based on Cling 1.0.5. The renderer uses GStreamer 1.2 via JNI. I use BubbleUPnP on my Android smartphone as Control Point.
Play/Pause/Stop work ok, but when I receive EOS from GStreamer things begin to fail. The sequence is as follows:

1. Receive EOS from GStreamer
2. Call mediaRenderer.getMediaPlayers().get(instanceId).SetEOS();
3. Receive getTransportInfo() from BubbleUPnP: STOPPED OK
4. Receive getPositionInfo() from BubbleUPnP: Track: 1 RelTime: 00:00:52 Duration: 00:00:52 Percent: 100
5. Receive getPositionInfo() from BubbleUPnP: Track: 1 RelTime: 00:00:52 Duration: 00:00:52 Percent: 100
6. Receive Stop() from UPnP. No reaction from renderer.
7. Receive setAVTransportURI() from BubbleUPnP
8. Receive Play() from BubbleUPnP

The URI sent in 7) is the same as the one already playing. It is as if BubbleUPnP wants to play it once more. I tried to fiddle with UPnP options, but no success.

Do I do something wrong? I think that BubbleUPnP reacts wrongly, but any help in confirming/deconfirming that is appreciated.

Best regards
Ole
Ole

Re: BubbleUPnP does not correctly handle EOS from renderer (solved)

Ole
Problem solved. "Repeat Track" was activated without I noticed. Sorry for the noise I caused.

Regards
Ole