Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

Michael
When extending AbstractContentDirectoryService to create a media server, in the browse method, is there a way to obtain the local address the client used? I want to return the http URLs to the media files on the same server the UPnP server is running on. In case there are multiple network interfaces I want to use the address of the one the client used for the browse request.

Michael

Re: Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

2.0 documentation, RemoteClientInfo

Re: Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

Michael
Thanks for your reply, maybe I am just a little stupid, but I still don't see how to obtain an instance of that class in the class extending AbstractContentDirectoryService.

Michael

Re: Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

lightglitch

Re: Can I get the local address in a media server browse call?

Michael
Ah, thanks for pointing me to the sample. So I simply cannot use the provided AbstractContentDirectoryService template class but have to create my own with the additional parameter. Although this is no problem it would be nice if the provided AbstractContentDirectoryService class already had this additional paramter and also passed it to the abstract callbacks for browse and search.

Michael