Cling 2.0 for Android jetty jar error

Hermes
Hi,
I am ther new to Cling,I try to compiled Cling demo BrowserActivity,but when i include external jar
jetty-server-8.1.12.jar
jetty-servlet-8.1.12.jar
jetty-client-8.1.12.jar

occur a error
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server

only jetty jar occur this error!
maybe there are some mistake i have done when repacketing jetty jar,i only remove about.html and repacket jetty jar through eclipse export JAR function not use maven.

can you give me the jetty jar remove about.html or tell me how to solve this probleam

Re: Cling 2.0 for Android jetty jar error

ash5
Jetty jars can be downloaded from the apache maven repo

Re: Cling 2.0 for Android jetty jar error

Jose Luis Larraz
Hi,

I had the same problem and for me the solution was to change the "cling-core/pom.xml"

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
            <artifactId>jetty-server</artifactId>
            <version>${jetty.version}</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>

        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
            <artifactId>jetty-servlet</artifactId>
            <version>${jetty.version}</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>

        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
            <artifactId>jetty-client</artifactId>
            <version>${jetty.version}</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>

        </dependency>

and then in the eclipse run configuration i had to put this goal
clean install android:deploy -Dandroid.device=usb