Cling Core User Manual : Fix typo error - 'NewTargetValue' to 'newTargetValue'

Cling Core User Manual : Fix typo error - 'NewTargetValue' to 'newTargetValue'

Brijendra
Hi

I spent couple of hours to debug why my code was throwing exception when i call setInput exactly define in Cling core Manual. And realize after reading UPnP standard for SwitchPower:1 Service Template Version 1.02, that Argument name should be 'newTargetValue'.

Most of the users try to copy paste the code and may be end up with same issue. Would be nice if this can be fixed in manual

2.5. Executing an action

class SetTargetActionInvocation extends ActionInvocation {
            // Throws InvalidValueException if the value is of wrong type
            setInput("NewTargetValue", true);  ====> Change first letter to lower case

Re: Cling Core User Manual : Fix typo error - 'NewTargetValue' to 'newTargetValue'

This is tested and working code and UPnP variable names start with uppercase. The SwitchPower template PDF has a typo, it shows it once (correctly) with uppercase, then twice (wrong) with lowercase.