Cling and (plain old) Java

Douglas6
Should I assume that Cling 2.0 is only for android, or should I continue to struggle with errors such as:

The type org.seamless.xml.SAXParser cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files LastChangeHandler.java /PiPoint/src/com/pipoint/action line 36 Java Problem

Re: Cling and (plain old) Java

Maybe you should read the README? Or the pom.xml?

Re: Cling and (plain old) Java

Douglas6

Thank you for the (incredibly) quick response. I"m not using Maven, so perhaps I"m at a disadvantage. I"ll take your implication that this should work in Java SE, and continue trying to port to 2.0.

On April 8, 2014 12:30:46 AM "Christian Bauer [via Mailinglists]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Maybe you should read the README? Or the pom.xml?

To unsubscribe from Cling and (plain old) Java, click here.
NAML