Cling not detecting upnp devices

AndroidDeveloper
I am trying to execute the example where cling is used to create a Android client ... There are no contents in the array adapter Does it means there are no upnp devices near by or do i need to look into anything else. There are no errors in the code

Please let me understand why this code was used to start a service
 getApplicationContext().bindService(
            new Intent(this, AndroidUpnpServiceImpl.class),
            serviceConnection,
            Context.BIND_AUTO_CREATE
        );

instead of

 getApplicationContext().bindService(
                    new Intent(this, MyUpnpService.class),
                    serviceConnection,
                    Context.BIND_AUTO_CREATE
                );

when Myupnpservice is the name of the service.

Thankyou

Re: Cling not detecting upnp devices

AndroidDeveloper
I got it working actually i was on LAN and not on wifi after i connected to Wifi i got it working

Thankyou

Re: Cling not detecting upnp devices

krishnanBose
This post was updated on .
hey, Can you please Explain me ? how you got working on LAN, am also facing issues on that,

you reply wil help me lot krishnanboseb.e@gmail.com

thanks

Re: Cling not detecting upnp devices

Mike
Does cling or upnp not work on a wired networks??

Re: Cling not detecting upnp devices

krishnanBose

Yes, it's not working in wired network

On Mar 4, 2014 9:21 AM, "Mike [via Mailinglists]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does cling or upnp not work on a wired networks??

To unsubscribe from Cling not detecting upnp devices, click here.
NAML