Cling not found in Maven Respository

Rui Gonçalo
Hi! I'm trying to compile Cling in Android Studio using Gradle, but it is not found, because it is not available in Maven repository. Could someone please tell me if there's a workaround to get Cling compiled?

Thank you very much.

Re: Cling not found in Maven Respository

You use the Cling repository server? Too easy?

Re: Cling not found in Maven Respository

Rui Gonçalo
Why don't you put Cling into maven?

It would be much easier to import it into Android studio projects by adding the following dependency:
 'org.fourthline.cling:cling-core:2.0-SNAPSHOT'

Thanks for your reply and for developing Cling!

Re: Cling not found in Maven Respository

Because the internet is not a central server.

Re: Cling not found in Maven Respository

lightglitch

You can add other repositories to gradle and use the dependency like you want. Learn how you can add repositories.

On Jul 4, 2014 4:29 PM, "Rui Gonçalo [via Mailinglists]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Why don't you put Cling into maven?

It would be much easier to import it into Android studio projects by adding the following dependency:
 'org.fourthline.cling:cling-core:2.0-SNAPSHOT'

Thanks for your reply and for developing Cling!

To start a new topic under Cling users and developers, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Cling users and developers, click here.
NAML
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco

Re: Cling not found in Maven Respository

frijj2k
For completeness and to help others, the relevant part of my build.gradle file is as follows:

repositories {
    mavenCentral()
    maven {
        url "http://teleal.org/m2"
    }
}

dependencies {
    compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
    compile 'com.android.support:support-v4:21.0.0'
    compile 'org.fourthline.cling:cling-core:2.0-SNAPSHOT'
}

Hope this helps...