Cling on Android(BrowseReistryListener)

Travis Elliott
I would say that I am far from an idiot when it comes to Android/Java development but this one has me stumped and since this is a third party plug in I assume this would be the appropriate place to ask a question rather than Stack Overflow or the like.

I am able to get the demo application(Browse Activity) imported and it seems to work.  Now I am trying to mimic this functionality in my own application.  Everything seems to work but I never seed the adding of remote or local devices through my Registry listener.  I have literally copy and pasted everything from the sample app but no go.  My Manifest calls the BrowserUpnpService correctly and I get no errors, just no new devices.  That said I do see new devices in the demo app so I know I am doing something wrong.  Is there anything out of the norm I should be doing when implementing the cling jar in my app?

Thank you,
Travis

Re: Cling on Android(BrowseReistryListener)

Travis Elliott
Never mind.  Had this segment commented out in the BrowserUpnpService.Java class seemed to bind up.  Working now that I re commented the segment.  Now on to configuring port forwarding.

@Override
           public int getRegistryMaintenanceIntervalMillis() {
               return 7000;
           }

           @Override
           public ServiceType[] getExclusiveServiceTypes() {
               return new ServiceType[] {
                       new UDAServiceType("SwitchPower")
               };
           }