Control point long find Media Renderer

Vadim
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I'm trying to write a renderer for android, but control points are looking for him for a long time 10-15 seconds, why ?
I tried to change value of getRegistryMaintenanceIntervalMillis, but no change

    @Override
    protected AndroidUpnpServiceConfiguration createConfiguration(WifiManager manager) {
        return new AndroidUpnpServiceConfiguration(manager) {

            @Override
            public int getRegistryMaintenanceIntervalMillis() {
                return 1000; // def: 3000
            }
        };
    }

thanks

Re: Control point long to find Media Renderer

Vadim
Control point find for a long time render, I think maybe it's because network have many devices ?

If I create a network with 1-2 server/renderer, render cling is located immediately, instead 10-20 seconds.
I think before appearing render something to do with the other objects in the network? I'm wrong?
thanks