Discover Roku Player (roku:ecp) through Cling

Discover Roku Player (roku:ecp) through Cling

iheart2code
I am currently using Cling 2.0.1 and am trying to use it to discover various devices. I'm successfully using Cling for interaction with Sonos, and want to use Cling for the discovery of Roku players. Roku's SSDP ST header is "roku:ecp", which doesn't really fit with UPnP's namespace:type:version scheme.

Is there a way that I can get Cling's discovery to take "roku:ecp" as an ST header?