Fast forward and all player controls a streamed video by remote control

Fast forward and all player controls a streamed video by remote control

jaysontela
Hello.

I was just able to stream a video from an online resource to my Samsung TV via the Cling library.
Steps it took to accomplish this task:

1. Find device via the RegistryListener
2. Retrieve the AVTransport Service
3. SetAVTransportURI executed (url passed to TV without any metadata)
4. Play

It all works pretty well. But what I want to do is to fast forward via my remote control.
When I hit the arrow button on my remote control, the TV says something like "not available".
Do I have to deliver some extra metadata to the TV so it can give me the fast forward support? Which are required? Any other special steps I have to to?
Checked the video-resource by another UPnP-App (which probably delivers more information to the TV than I do).
Fast forward worked there.

Thank you.