How can I instantiate RemoteDevice on cling 1.0.5 if I have all the values?

How can I instantiate RemoteDevice on cling 1.0.5 if I have all the values?

mntgoat
I'm writing an application in which the user will browse to a given folder on a RemoteDevice, I would like to open the application back on the same folder on the same RemoteDevice the next time the user wants to use it.

I am keeping all the data from DeviceIdentity and I think I am instantiating the RemoteDevice correctly however I don't seem to get any of the methods to work with it, like getServices or findServices, they always just return an empty list.

Thanks.