How can i connect to service in device after searched device?

How can i connect to service in device after searched device?

Hank LEE
This post was updated on .
Dear Sir,

I am newbie for android environment and java but I got a experience to develop of mass production for embedded device product.

so Please check the my current issues the following

Object :
Get embedded device information from IGD ( Internet Gateway Device )
Set embedded device config ( IP address, ssid etc ) to embedded device by Cling API.

1. The present state
- I am using cling version 1.0.1
- Found device by SSDP of Cling API
- I got a device IP address and service port

2. current issue
- How can is connect to service by cling API?
- Did you have any android sample code to connect service by cling API after getting device ip and port  ?

I am using miniigd for testing

As you know it can detect and parse GET and POST method on http message

if you have any question Please let me know...

Thanks