IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

rudresha007
Hi,

Thanks a lot for providing such a superb framwork .
I am facing a small issue while using cling 2.0 . The application crashes when we run  application with other cling base applications on same device .
This problem started when I shifted for cling 1.5 to cling 2.0
following is the crash log.

FATAL EXCEPTION: cling-9
java.lang.IllegalStateException: IDLE,initial
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncContinuation.complete(AsyncContinuation.java:572)
at org.fourthline.cling.transport.impl.AsyncServletUpnpStream.complete(AsyncServletUpnpStream.java:85)
at org.fourthline.cling.transport.impl.AsyncServletUpnpStream.run(AsyncServletUpnpStream.java:121)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

Can any one please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

Not enough information to reproduce. Also use the latest 2.0 snapshot.

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

rudresha007
HI,

I am developing an Android application (control point +DMR + DMS) using  cling-core-2.0-alpha1.jar on version Android 4.1 and sdk level 15. When I run this application it gives random crash

FATAL EXCEPTION: cling-9
java.lang.IllegalStateException: IDLE,initial
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncContinuation.complete(AsyncContinuation.java:572)
at org.fourthline.cling.transport.impl.AsyncServletUpnpStream.complete(AsyncServletUpnpStream.java:85)
at org.fourthline.cling.transport.impl.AsyncServletUpnpStream.run(AsyncServletUpnpStream.java:121)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1076)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:569)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

Before I was using cling 1.0.5  and application was working fine ??

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

That doesn't help…

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

rudresha007
Hi,

Can you please point out what kind of info should I provide so that bug will be reproducible .

Thanks a lot for your quick responses.

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

Debug logs, code.

Re: IllegalStateException in cling 2.0

rudresha007
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your support .
The cling-2.0-SNAPSHOT made the trick . Now its working superbly