Integrating Cling core in Android

James_Carr
Hi. I've just discovered Android development. I have a project that consist of creating a control point. I have eclipse configured so that android is running. I have downloaded Cling core but i don't know how nor where to integrate it, so that eclipse will recognize Cling packages. Thanks for help!

Re: Integrating Cling core in Android

You'll have to add cling-core.jar and teleal-common.jar to your classpath. The Android development tools for Eclipse should then automatically package these classes into the Android application archive. This is really no different than any other 3rd party JAR you'd use for your Android app development.

Re: Integrating Cling core in Android

James_Carr
It's all rigth. I've tried by properties of my eclipse project and i've added those two JAR files. It's OK. Thanks