Javadoc file?

Travis Elliott
Is there a Javadoc file available for the cling library?  It would be handy to have during development.  Maybe its in the download and I'm just not seeing it.  Generally this is a jar file.

Thanks,
Travis Elliott

Re: Javadoc file?

Source JARs are in the Maven repo.

Re: Javadoc file?

Travis Elliott
what if the file name of what Im looking for?  I assume its here somewhere:
http://4thline.org/m2/org/teleal/cling/cling-core/1.0.5/

Re: Javadoc file?

Re: Javadoc file?

Travis Elliott
Hi Christian,

Really appreciate the responses.  Under the cling-core-1.0.5.jar i specified the cling-core-1.0.5-sources.jar as the source file as shown in the picture here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/106661965552425988967/albums/5962116175974741953/5962116187395314098?pid=5962116187395314098&oid=106661965552425988967

But still when I scroll over an element like AndroidUpnpService I get message:

org.teleal.cling.android.AndroidUpnpService

Note: This element neither has attached source nor attached Javadoc and hence no Javadoc could be found.

Am I just way off here somewhere?  I had tried using that -source as the source before but it seems I really need a JavaDoc file.

Thanks for your time,
Travis