LocalDevice and Manufacturer URI

Sara
I am having a problem with representing the Manufacturer URI. In the

Explorer->Network->My Announced UPnP Device->Properties->Manufacturer URL
I see this value:

http://192.168.1.148:8080/dev/7fe27173-8c65-5086-0000-000061a48512/www.company.com

I want to show www.company.com

Please note that this ONLY happens in the Explorer. I have a product called DeviceSpy and it is shown correctly there.

Re: LocalDevice and Manufacturer URI

Where is Cling involved here?

Re: LocalDevice and Manufacturer URI

Sara
It is taking the whole BaseUrl and adding it to the beginning of the MANUFACTURER URI. Anyway, If you are saying that this is a problem of the Windows Explorer, I believe you. I just needed to know whether there was a way to influence this.

Re: LocalDevice and Manufacturer URI

www.foo.bar is not a URL. My guess is this "explorer" (no idea what this is) will detect that your device has a manufacturer URL that actually looks like a path, and then append it to the base URL to create an absolute URL.

Thanks. By Explorer I meant Windows Explorer, but your tip helped. I added the "http://" in front of the company website address and now it is showing it correctly.