NullPointerException in SAXParser

Ole

NullPointerException in SAXParser

Ole
Hi,

I am currently changing my audio-only renderer app for Android (based on Cling MediaRenderer) to an Android service.
During the initialization process of the renderer service the UPnP service starts ok, but the following call results in a null pointer exception:

mediaRenderer = new GstMediaRenderer(SUPPORTED_INSTANCES, bitMapData);

The Eclipse Debug window says: SAXParser.<clinit>() line:47

I tried to run with debug level = fine, but it didn't give useful information. However, the code runs without problems in the app.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Ole