Playing any online video using DLNA

thebitmonk
Thanks for the amazing library. Using it I have been able to play local audio // video // images files from media server to media renderer and also external image // audio and videos whose mp4 etc stream I do have.  However is there a way possible to play a video on the media renderer without knowing the mp4 stream of it ?  Say the vimeo url is http://vimeo.com/AHSDHJ . Now say I can't retrieve the mp4 source file path of it. Now the video is being played on my android phone which is acting as a controller cum media server. Can I capture this stream and relay it back to the media renderer ? Would be great if someone can give  pointers to approach the problem or suggest a different way to attack it.

Re: Playing any online video using DLNA

Angel
Hello Greetings,

I also want this functionality. You give me some idea or hints or link which is help me. I search everywhere but can't see any example or guideline for play any online media in my application.

Any help appreciable.
K7

Re: Playing any online video using DLNA

K7
Just curious to know whether you got the idea of playing online videos using DLNA.

I am also looking for it..

Thanks,
K7