Playing images in Cling MediaRenderer

Thingfish
Hi

First of all, thanks for this great framework. Really enjoy the api

I've been using Cling MediaRenderer to test a control point I've implemented on top of Cling. Playback of videos work fine, but I'm unable to get the MediaRenderer to display any images. GetProtocolInfo returns:

http-get:*:image/tiff:*,
http-get:*:image/bmp:*,
http-get:*:image/png:*,
http-get:*:image/gif:*,
http-get:*:image/jpeg:*,

suggeting that images should be supported. Before going into futher details, I just wanted to check if static image support simply havn't been added yet?

Re: Playing images in Cling MediaRenderer

I have to admit that I didn't even try if images work or not. It has been on my TODO for some time. I am not sure if the gstreamer backend can handle it properly. Maybe it will only require some changes to DisplayHandler.