Regarding License of Cling

ash5
Hi Chris,

I am using Cling and developing an Android application (It will be distributed for free). I wish to use the CDDL license terms.

I have made just one change "added custom user-agent header string" and the rest is as-is. Do I need to ship the changed source code of cling also along with my android app?

Thanks
ash5

Re: Regarding License of Cling

Re: Regarding License of Cling

ash5
If there was a way to configure or pass a user-agent string via a public API in the main Cling source, it will save me from the licensing concerns. Am I right?

thanks!!