Serve Icon under root path expected

Kusig
Hi, I'm using Cling 1.0.5 and created a TestService. Works perfect but I encountered one small problem I couldn't get a solution for up until now. The Icon I attach to the device is shown properly in Cling Workbench application but no on other Upnp apps like BubbleUpnp or Kinsky.

The Icon is served by Cling on  http://192.168.200.60:49436/dev/51a0fbee-9873-c3fe-ffff-ffff9853c6d5/icon.png  by default and is reachable there properly (and retrieved by Workbench).

But Kinsky does expect the icon here as the logs say:  http://192.168.200.60:49436/icon.png
BubbleUpnp doesn't show the icon as well, it seems to expect it as well below the root context because in the desc.xml, the icons are specified without any path info by Cling.

<iconList>
  <icon>
    <mimetype>image/png</mimetype>
    <width>50</width>
    <height>50</height>
    <depth>8</depth>
    <url>icon.png</url>
  </icon>
</iconList>

So the question is which one is right?  It would be handy if the icons are provided on both url locations. Is there a way to do this?

Re: Serve Icon under root path expected

Fixed in 2.0?