Streaming audio file from Android

xlehoc01
I'd like to stream audio from the android device to a media renderer device.
I already have the media renderers discovered on network. What  should i do next to be able to stream audio (just a statically set audio tone)? What classes, services or packages should i use?

ps: Sorry for the amateur question, I'm new to android app development.

Re: Streaming audio file from Android

Read the manual, read the specifications, and of course try first WITHOUT ANDROID.

Re: Streaming audio file from Android

xlehoc01
I read the documentations but i still don't get it how can i simply send an URL of a the file i want to play.

I have the found devices listed and i get that i have to do something with AVTransport class ...