Trying to propose a fix to the manual

Jean-Claude Dufourd
Hello

I have found a small mistake in the Cling Core manual, in a sentence of 4.2 about firePropertyChange.
I wanted to create a fix and send a pull request, but I cannot locate the xhtml file on github with that sentence.
I cannot find the source for sections 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Are these sections on github and I missed them ? Or are they missing ?

The sentence is:
It doesn't even matter if you call firePropertyChange("Status") or firePropertyChange("Status", oldValue, newValue)

firePropertyChange does not have a version with one single String argument. One way to fix that section is to remove that sentence, which was what I intended to propose.
The version of firePropertyChange with only one argument is with a PropertyChangeEvent.

Best regards
JC

Re: Trying to propose a fix to the manual

Much of the documentation is in the actual unit test code as Javadoc comments, what you are looking for is in EventProviderTest.java and was already fixed.