UPnP Browser for Android source work with Cling 2?

UPnP Browser for Android source work with Cling 2?

hoangth
I've already successful built UPnP Browser for Android in Eclipse with source code found here http://4thline.org/projects/download/misc/ But the problem is, it required Cling 1.0.5 library. I've tried to replace it with Cling 2.0 alpha3 but some functions are not existed in Cling 2.0 alpha3 anymore (but required in UPnP Browser project). How can I implement this project with Cling 2.0 alpha3?
Thank you very much!

Re: UPnP Browser for Android source work with Cling 2?

It's in the Cling 2.0 source code now...