Hopefully this is something simple. I'm having issues getting playback working on a Google TV Vizio Co-Star.
I'm getting some weird results on this particular device. Cling to WMP, XBOX, etc is working fine.
I've tried the following monitoring wireshark and within cling 2.0 alpha:
Subscribe to AVTransport via ConnectionManager on GTV device.
Stop() - success
SetAVTransportURI() - success
Play() - success - the GTV device does request and "GET" the full url set prior (the full transfer goes through), but nothing displays. I've tried playing with the headers in the URL reply, but nothing.
Setting the MetaData to one I know works from WMP 12 to GTV isn't working with cling - perhaps since Cling isn't applying the extra namespace as part of <CurrentURIMetaData namespace> but I cannot be sure yet. Metadata null, set, and NO METADATA all result in a GET request on play. WMP 12 to the same GTV Playpoint device works.