anybody succeed to transfer video ?

cybereye
hi, all.

I got a problem to transfer the video. and it's very strange situation and I don't know why.
I made a app which was based on Sash(by Christian), it works well with picture and audio type of media to transfer.
yes. it's played well.
but in case of video, it couldn't be transfered by normal Http stream.

when media server got a request to transfer video file, it shoot a error like <broken pipe> and close the socket.
well.. other test HTTP server does same way. can't transfer video.

are there any special way to transfer video file ?
I think there maybe some more rule to transfer video file..
please, somebody give me a hint how to transfer video file on UPnp media server.

Re: anybody succeed to transfer video ?

James_Carr
Hi cybereye.
I'm trying the same thing. I try to browse a sash mediaserver till i get the list of items. but i cannot even succeed in transfering image on my xbmc mediarenderer. The setAVTransportURI and the Play action succeeded but nothing appears on my mediarenderer. But with other mediaserver like Tversity, my transfert is ok. Do you get any trick to first transfert and to be abble to get my images' display on mediarenderer? In fact i suppose your transfert is toward a media renderer and you got display on mediarenderer.
Thanks
James

Re: anybody succeed to transfer video ?

LongkerDandy
Hi guys

I'm working on a DLNA media server project.
It still at the beginning stage, but I managed to got the video working for XBox360.

You need to request information like size or duration.
And a http server to transfer the video file when the render asked for it.
You can see my code: https://github.com/longkerdandy/chii2
The mediaserver.core and mediaserver.http could give you some examples.

I'm also interested in support media centre likeXBMC, since most hardware renders (XBox PS3) are limited .

Regards
LongkerDandy

sorry I didn't test it on renderer yet..
well.. I will post again after checking it.

Re: anybody succeed to transfer video ?

cybereye
I really appreciate ! I will check your code.

Re: anybody succeed to transfer video ?

raman bains
https://github.com/trishika/DroidUPnP this is the perfect example of an android application sending files(image,audio n video) to the tv using cling library