cannot search upnp device

Jerry Lam
hi, I downloaded the cling-distribution-1.0.5.zip and I run the apps in two android device, one phone registers the light device, and the other browses the upnp device , the two phone connected to the same router.

The problem is the phone cannot browse the light device in other phone , but it can browse only the light working on the same phone.

I am new to upnp and I don't know why.

Re: cannot search upnp device

Jerry Lam
I download the cling workbench running on Mac

Its strange that cling workbench and the phone can detect each other and
they are both connected on the same LAN by wifi

but the phone cannot detect any upnp device in the other phone on the same LAN

do anyone else know whats going on?