jbn

First, thank you for writing this library. For me, it made something possible that would otherwise have been impossible due to impractical time demands. Thank you.

However, I seem to be stumbling out of the gate. I followed the simple example for setting up a port mapping as per the manual. Unfortunately, it raised an: Exception in thread "cling-2" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

For convenience, I created a minimal example replicating the problem on my machine. It can be found at: https://github.com/jbn/ClingIssue/blob/master/src/main/java/cling_issue/ErrorReplication.java. And here is the resulting output and full stack trace: https://raw2.github.com/jbn/ClingIssue/master/output.log.

Through VisualVM, I see a huge spike in heap usage (~200MB). I am running this on a OSX 10.8.5. I am using cling-core-1.0.5, cling-support-1.0.5, and teleal-common-1.0.5.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

lightglitch
Do you have the same error with cling 2?
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco
jbn

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

jbn
Hmm. I just tried the Alpha 2.0. It worked. That's a good enough solution for this problem for my purposes.

Thanks.
// JBN

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:07 PM, lightglitch [via Mailinglists] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you have the same error with cling 2?
lightglitch a.k.a Mário Franco

To unsubscribe from java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space, click here.
NAML