retrieve more than one output

Andrea
Hi

sorry for stupid question .. Is possible to define a method within a service that returns more that on UpnpOutputArgument?
I'm trying to develop a client for a service that has the following interface

name: GetState

Paramenters:

Name            Direction Variable        Type
UIScreen            OUT        UIScreen        string
PlayedContent    OUT        PlayedContent string

I'm also trying to provide a stub for the server but I'm not able to define the service that has more than one output.

Could you help me please?
Thanks in advance

Andrea